10th International Workshop Nutrition & Health Claims Europe - Effective Clinical Studies for Health Claims
After nine successful workshops since 2006, Health Claims Europe brings an updated program Nutrition & Health Claims Europe - Effective Clinical Studies for Health Claims. This one-day interactive workshop is directed at R&D and Nutrition Communication staff, Legal Councils, Marketing and Sales, and Production of European Food Industry and companies interested in importing food products in the European Union.
Programme topics of the workshop:
- Status of the implementation of the Nutrition and Health Claims Regulation
- Learning from EFSA scientific opinions and guidelines and the EC decisions
- How to identify health effects, select biomarkers and design clinical studies targeted at successful claim submission.
- How to work with Clinical research organisations with food products in the Health Claim area
- Cost benefit analysis, logistics and proprietary data as part of successful cooperation with CROs
The workshop offers an excellent opportunity to meet the experts and network with colleagues.