International Workshop "Food, Nutrition & Health Claims Legislation in Europe"
New European Food Legislation impacts exports to Europe. Food products have to comply with the general Food and Labelling legislation as well as the new European Health Claims regulation. This workshop brings outstanding European and American speakers who have a lot hands-on experience in food legislation and trade. The workshop offers an excellent opportunity to learn all about European food legislation in just one day!
The workshop will bring key information to help understanding how the European legislation functions and works. Ten European legal experts representing worldwide operating companies will share their understanding of the European Regulatory system and how to operate in it with optimal efficiency.
- The European Food, Nutrition & Health Regulatory Framework
- How does this compare to other leading systems such as the US, Canada
- Trends and New developments
- Nutrition & Health Claims Regulation
- Lessons learnt from Approved and Non-Approved claims
- What level of Science is needed to support claim applications
- Status of botanical claims
- Novel Foods
- Additives, Enzymes, Flavorings
- Mutual recognition possibilities